أسعار أحدث هواتف جوجل في الامارات
Google came out in the market with Android. It has been since creating Android that runs most of the smartphones out there. However, Google went a step ahead and ventured into smartphone manufacturing. It directly targeted the flagship segment and introduced very refined and fine smartphone variants in the form of the Google Nexus Series. However, soon the series was discontinued and was replaced with the Google Pixel series.
The Google Pixel was designed as a phone that would be revolutionary for the future. It is not only beautiful but also intelligent. Google Pixel runs on Android and users can be sure to get the best possible software support for these smartphones. Also, it features an AI keyboard and an AI assistant that can connect to Google.
Grid ViewList View
- Sort By
Pros of Google Pixel:
- Apps you Love – Google Pixel smartphone is preloaded with all the Google apps.
- Google Assistant – Google Pixel phones get the best voice assistant in the market i.e. the Google Assistant. You can do many things like making calls, setting alarms, creating reminders, sending texts, controlling your apps, and more with your voice commands thanks to this AI Assistant.
- Camera – The Google Pixel camera is a lot better than other phone cameras available in the market. It captures images of good quality with sharper and brighter colors and gives you more control over your photos by giving you tools that even professional photographers take advantage of. Thus, you get studio-like photos in any type of light and any place that you are.
- Speed - Pixel is faster than any other smartphones out there.
- Interface – There's no bloatware on Pixel as it runs on pure Android OS.
- Security – Google Pixel comes with the Titan M chip that keeps your data secure. Users can always update their security system and keep their apps safe with Security updates & Google Play Protect. On the other hand, with ‘Pixel Imprint’ users can easily unlock phones and authorize purchases – both enabling easy access and tight security.
- A new phone feeling – Built the Google Way, Pixel gets new apps and feature drops very frequently. With every software boost over time, the phone gets better and better so that you get the feeling of having a new phone with every update.
Cons of Google Pixel
Google Pixel initially faced some issues with its OLED panels, charging ports, etc. However, these are insignificant. Also, over time, Google Pixel has been able to overcome such issues and even improve a lot on its camera tech so that its minor cons could be easily overlooked – especially as its software gives you the best available Android version.
Which phones are Google phones?
Google phones are smartphones – mostly manufactured by Google, and sometimes by third-party companies. They run on Google’s Android OS and have a virtual ‘Google Assistant’. Nexus 5X, Pixel XL, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 5, etc. are some of the examples.
What's the newest Google phone?
The latest Google phone is the Pixel 5a 5G that was launched in August 2021. The phone sports a 6.34 inches screen, a touchscreen display, 1080X2400 pixels resolution, an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, and a 6GB RAM, and is priced around AED 1530*.
What is Google's flagship phone?
Google’s latest & greatest flagship phone is the Google Pixel 5. This is a 5G Google phone that is more affordable. Also, it sports various flagship-level features like a smaller size, an excellent camera experience, and more importantly a quality software with an update guarantee.
Is Google still making phones?
Yes, Google has been and is still making phones – even if a bit less in number. Google has recently announced the launch of the Google Pixel 6 range this fall i.e. anywhere between September to November 2021.
Is Google phone the same as Android?
No, Google phone is not the same as Android. Android is the operating system that runs on phones, while Google is a brand name of an Android phone. The Google phone has the Google Assistant software which is not available on other Android phones.